Personal Tax Returns Services

Every year, most Americans are required to file and pay their taxes by the April 15 deadline. Although individuals may file for extensions, if necessary, any taxes due must still be paid by April 15. Filing tax returns can be a stressful process for many people and it is especially difficult to gather the necessary documents while hoping to maximize your refund or minimize the amount of tax owed.

Personal Tax Return Services at Lifeback Tax

How We Help With Personal Tax Returns

Our highly qualified team of tax professionals will evaluate your financial situation and work with you to maximize your tax benefits, deductions, and credits, resulting in refunds as well as minimizing your balance owed. We can prepare and e-file your current tax returns; If you have any unfiled returns for previous the year, our tax experts can also help you file those returns, to ensure that you are in compliance with both the IRS and the State.

Personal Tax Returns FAQs

If you make more than $12,550 dollars in a year, it is required that you file personal income taxes. However, if you are 65 years of age or older, the minimum for filing personal income taxes is $14,250.

Although it varies by state, personal income taxes often include capital gains, your wages, salary, tips received, and pensions. This can also include dividends, interest, compensation from unemployment, pensions, annuities, Social Security, railroad and scholarships that are taxable.

At the end of the year, taxpayers will receive a return when they have had too much money withheld for taxes. If you are an individual who is self-employed, a tax return will be given if you’ve overpaid your estimated self-employment taxes. Although this seems like free money, it’s better thought of as money you loaned to the IRS without making any additional interest off of it.