Non-Filed Tax Returns

Did you know it is illegal to not file your tax return - Non-Filed Tax Returns? Have you not filed your tax returns for the past few years? Did the IRS file the tax return for you - Non-Filed Tax Returns?

How Lifeback Tax Help IRS Audit Representation

We've resolved over $750 million
in tax debt for our clients! fly
Let's resolve yours NOW
Are you ready for financial Freedom?
Give us some basic information & get a FREE Consultaion.

My Information

Amount Owed to State (If Any)

Confirm Details
Amount Owed to IRS:
Amount Owed to State:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Sent Successfully!

Thank you for your inquiry. One of our team members will contact you shortly.

IRS Audit Representation our process

Many Americans are unaware that it is illegal to not file an income tax return - non-filed tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). When a taxpayer doesn't file their tax return - non-filed tax returns, the IRS can file a substitute for tax returns (SFR) on the taxpayer's behalf. The IRS has six years to file an SFR return if you fail to file your tax returns - non-filed tax returns.

What happens if you have not filed tax return - Non-Filed Tax Returns?

An SFR return can result in enormous tax obligations with the threat of collection activity such as bank levies, wage garnishments and federal tax liens being filed. For example, if you are self-employed with a 1099- Misc Income but due to unforeseeable circumstances, failed to file your tax return - non-filed tax returns, the IRS will file a tax return on your behalf with no business deduction and no credits which you might otherwise be entitled to. It is in your best interest to file an original tax return and to be taxed on the income actually earned. Another drawback of not filing your tax returns is the penalties on the amount that the IRS has assessed can be charged interest based on the SFR return. The IRS can assess the individual with failure to file of up to 25%, failure to pay of up to 25% and interest on the balance owed. At Lifeback Tax, many of our clients’ debts consist of primarily interest and penalties.

Help with Non-Filed Tax Returns

Our experienced team of tax professionals at Lifeback Tax consists of tax attorneys, Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Enrolled Agents (EA), and Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (CTRS) who specialize in getting unfiled returns filed and filing over substitute returns - non-filed tax returns. We work hard to make sure all of your balances are adjusted correctly and any pending credits are applied to your account!

Frequently Asked Questions About Non-Filed Tax Returns