Over 750 Million Tax Liability Removed from Our Clients
New Business Formation
Starting a new business comes with numerous responsibilities and challenges, including legal and financial obligations. Solid planning is the key to your success as an entrepreneur. As accounting professionals, we can help you form a business plan that outlines how your business will operate, including marketing strategies, management systems, and financial projections. Our new business formation advisory services include:
- Identifying the most suitable business structure (corporation, S-Corp, LLC, partnership, etc.) for your business model
- Researching and analyzing market factors such as your target customer base, demand for your products or services, and your competitors
- Determining your property and equipment needs
- Determining your hiring needs, applying with the IRS for an Employer Identification Number, and filing payroll taxes
- Projecting your business's operating costs and revenues during the first three to five years of operation, including startup costs,
- Projecting startup costs and capital needs, identifying sources of funding, and developing timelines for repaying creditors and investors
- Forecasting potential risks and developing risk mitigation strategies in advance
- Filing with local and state government agencies to obtain any necessary licenses and permits
- Ensuring federal and state compliance with tax and employment laws
Your Team of Tax Experts standing by to help you resolve your Tax Problems. Fast and Affordable.
You won't be alone, purchasing our service, satisfaction is guaranteed, we really care about you and tax problems.
Fast and Reliable
The LifeBack Tax work fast, with hundreds of satisfied customers the choice for your tax problem is simple.
With a simple 100% free consultation you could get started today. You satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!